Prairie Sky International KFT is registered with the following company number 01-09-306372
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS BEFORE ORDERING ANY PRODUCT THROUGH THIS WEBSITE.
ATTENTION: This is a binding Agreement between You, the individual or entity accessing, using or purchasing Product from this Website and Prairie Sky International KFT the owner and administrator of this Website and all content contained herein collectively.
IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED THAT YOU REVIEW THIS DOCUMENT IN ITS ENTIRETY BEFORE ACCESSING, USING OR BUYING ANY PRODUCT THROUGH THE WEBSITE.
For product support, please contact 1-866-200-9891 (NA) / +36 16 900 144 (EU) or email@example.com.
HOW DOES THE TRIAL OFFER AND AUTO-SHIP WORK?
When you order your 18 day trial of (14 day trial plus 4 days for shipping), you must pay a shipping and handling fee of $4.95 USD / $6.34 CAD / 3.69 GBP / 4.19 EUR / 1,321.55 HUF for us to send you a 30 day trial supply of MaxForte Booster. We allow up to 4 days for you to receive the trial supply. Thus, in order for you to have 14 days to try the product, we consider the end date for your trial period to be 18 days after you place your order, which is 14 days plus 4 days for processing and transit.
If you like MaxForte Booster works, do nothing and you will be charged the discounted price of $86.51 USD/ $110.95 CAD / 64.45 GBP / 73.32 EUR / 23,091.37 HUF at the end of your trial period (18 days after your initial purchase). If for any reason you decide MaxForte Booster is not for you, call Customer Care toll free at 1-866-200-9891 (NA) / +36 16 900 144 (EU) anytime during your 18 day trial period to cancel.
If you decide to keep the product, you will receive a fresh supply of the MaxForte Booster approximately every 30 days at the same low price of $86.51 USD/ $110.95 CAD / 64.45 GBP / 73.32 EUR / 23,091.37 HUF, plus $4.95 USD / $6.34 CAD / 3.69 GBP / 4.19 EUR / 1,321.55 HUF for shipping.
By entering your account information and clicking the SUBMIT button, you agree to the offer terms and authorize Prairie Sky International KFT to charge your account at the end of the 18 day trial and with each monthly shipment on the terms described above.
MEMBERSHIP USER AGREEMENT
- Your membership will entitle you a 30 day supply of our product. Your first bottle will be shipped on the day you place your order. Shipping may take anywhere from 2-4 business days.
- You agree that if you do not send us notice of cancellation of your membership 18 days from your initial order, we shall automatically and without further notice charge your card on file for the full price of your first unit ($86.51 USD/ $110.95 CAD / 64.45 GBP / 73.32 EUR / 23,091.37 HUF). You will then be charged $86.51 USD/ $110.95 CAD / 64.45 GBP / 73.32 EUR / 23,091.37 HUF (which includes shipping) every 30 days thereafter until or unless You decide to end your membership program.
- Subscription and Membership fees to the Site are subject to change at any time at the sole and absolute discretion of Company. The current standard one-month membership rate is $86.51 USD/ $110.95 CAD / 64.45 GBP / 73.32 EUR / 23,091.37 HUF.
- TO CANCEL AUTOMATIC RENEWAL AT THE END OF THE PAID MEMBERSHIP PERIOD, YOU MUST NOTIFY Prairie Sky International KFT PRIOR TO THE END OF THE PAID PERIOD, BY CONTACTING Prairie Sky International KFT BY TELEPHONE.
- TO CANCEL YOUR MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP, YOU MUST NOTIFY Prairie Sky International KFT OF YOUR CANCELLATION BY TELEPHONE OF YOUR THEN CURRENT MEMBERSHIP TERM.
- You hereby acknowledge and agree that if you cancel your monthly membership, or if your membership is cancelled by us, your User ID will be removed from the system at the end of the then current monthly membership period and that you will be entitled to receive the full benefits of your monthly membership until the end of such period. You shall not be entitled to any pro-rated or partial refund if you cancel your monthly membership before the end of the then current monthly membership period. You agree that if you cancel at any time after purchasing a monthly membership to the Site, you will still be charged the full months membership fee.
- You hereby authorize Prairie Sky International KFT to charge your credit card (which you hereby acknowledge was entered by you into the sign-up page) to pay for shipping and handling and all monthly membership fees to the Site/our auto-shipment program at the then current standard monthly membership rate. You further authorize us to charge your credit card for any and all purchases of products, services and entertainment available through, at, in or on, or provided by, the Site. You agree to be personally liable for all charges incurred by you during or through the use of the Prairie Sky International KFT Services. Your liability for such charges shall continue after termination of your membership.
- Payment for the services provided to you at, and/or through the Site may be made by automatic credit card debit and you hereby authorize Prairie Sky International KFT and its agents to transact such payments on your behalf.
- Unless and until you notify us that you wish to cancel or terminated your membership to the Site, you hereby agree and authorize Prairie Sky International KFT or its designated agent or assignee to automatically renew your membership to the Site on a continuing monthly basis and to charge your credit card (or other approved facility) to pay for the ongoing cost of your membership. You hereby further authorize Prairie Sky International KFT or its designated agent or assignee to charge your credit card (or other approved facility) for any and all purchases of products, services and entertainment provided to you by or though the Site.
You must read and agree to these Terms and Conditions before placing Your order for the monthly auto-ship program of MaxForte Booster. By placing Your order for MaxForte Booster You agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
It is suggested that You print this form for Your personal records.
I understand the statements regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
I understand the information on this Web site or in emails is designed for educational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. I understand I should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting my doctor. I also understand that MaxForte Booster is not intended or to be used to treat any type of medical condition. WARNING: Not intended for use by persons under 18 years of age. Consult a physician before using this product if You have any medical condition including, but not limited to, strokes, high blood pressure, heart, liver, kidney or thyroid disease, diabetes, anemia, depression, anxiety, other psychiatric conditions, a family history of these or other medical conditions, or if taking any prescription, OTC and/or other herbal medications.
Prairie Sky International KFT Membership program Terms and Conditions: Please take a few minutes to read the following as when You purchase the Prairie Sky International KFT Membership Offer You automatically accept the following terms and conditions.
You acknowledge and agree that Prairie Sky International KFT will not obtain additional authorization from you for each installment of Monthly Fees charged to your Active Credit Card. In addition, you do not hold Prairie Sky International KFT responsible for any overdraft charges or fees which you might incur during the ongoing Membership. For so long as your Membership is active, you will be billed, and you will be required to pay, all applicable charges. Failure to use the Prairie Sky International KFT Products does not constitute a basis for refusing to pay any of the associated charges. Subject to the conditions set forth herein, you agree to be bound by the Billing Provisions of Prairie Sky International KFT in effect at any given time. Upon reasonable prior written notice to you (with e-mail sufficing), Prairie Sky International KFT reserves the right to change its Billing Provisions whenever necessary, in its sole discretion. Continued use of the Site and/or receipt of the Prairie Sky International KFT Products after receipt of such notice shall constitute consent to any and all such changes; provided, however, that any amendment or modification to the Billing Provisions shall not apply to any charges incurred prior to the applicable amendment or modification. Prairie Sky International KFT authorization to provide and bill for the Prairie Sky International KFT Products is obtained by way of your electronic signature or, where applicable, via physical signature and/or voice affirmation. Once an electronic signature is submitted, this electronic order constitutes an electronic letter of agency. Prairie Sky International KFT reliance upon your electronic signature was specifically sanctioned and written into law when the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act and the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Transactions Act were enacted in 1999 and 2000, respectively. Both laws specifically preempt all state laws that recognize only paper and handwritten signatures. Where you fail to make any scheduled payment for accrued fees, such overdue amounts will be subject to your Member account being deactivated, and access to the Site denied, for non-payment.
You will be shipped a full one-month supply of the product You ordered. Orders are generally shipped within 2-4 business days (Monday through Friday) using a standard shipping method. Please be advised that shipments are not sent on Saturdays, Sundays, or any Holidays. Prairie Sky International KFT does not guarantee specific arrival dates or times.
CONTACTING CUSTOMER CARE / BILLING
You may contact our customer care department by using our toll free phone number.
Toll Free Customer Care for US and CA customers is: 1-866-200-9891 (NA) / +36 16 900 144 (EU).
NEGATIVE OPTION CLAUSE
I UNDERSTAND THAT THIS CONSUMER TRANSACTION INVOLVES A NEGATIVE OPTION, AND THAT I MAY BE LIABLE FOR PAYMENT OF FUTURE GOODS AND SERVICES UNDER THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT FOR $86.51 USD/ $110.95 CAD / 64.45 GBP / 73.32 EUR / 23,091.37 HUF PER MONTH IF I FAIL TO NOTIFY THE SUPPLIER NOT TO SUPPLY THE GOODS OR SERVICES DESCRIBED.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY THE MATERIALS AND PRODUCTS CONTAINED AND OFFERED ON THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, Prairie Sky International KFT DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO,IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR OTHER VIOLATIONS OF RIGHTS. IN NO EVENT SHALL Prairie Sky International KFT OR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS, TELECOMMUNICATIONS PROVIDERS, AND AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES,UNDER ANY CAUSE OF ACTION WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, WARRANTY, OROTHERWISE, FOR ANY CLAIM CAUSE OF ACTION, FEE, EXPENSE, COST, OR LOSS (COLLECIVELY, "CLAIMS") ARISING FROM OR RELATED TOTHIS AGREEMENT, THE PRIVACY STATEMENT, THE PRODUCTS, OR THE CUSTOMER’S USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY PRODUCT. Prairie Sky International KFT ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BECORRECTED, OR THAT ANY Prairie Sky International KFT WEBSITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE SUCH MATERIALS AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OROTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; Prairie Sky International KFT FURTHER ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY FAILURES, DELAYS,MALFUNCTIONS, OR INTERRUPTIONS IN THE DELIVERY OF ANY CONTENT CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE; ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGESARISING FROM THE USE OF THE CONTENT PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE; OR ANY CONDUCT BY USERS OF THE WEBSITE, EITHER ONLINE OROFFLINE. Prairie Sky International KFT DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THEMATERIALS ON ANY Prairie Sky International KFT WEBSITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. YOU ASSUMETHE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION.
You hereby represent and warrant that You are age eighteen (18) or older, that You have read this Agreement and thoroughly understand the terms contained in this Agreement, that any Products You purchase from the Website will be used for Your personal, non-commercial use, and that You will not re-sell, re-distribute or export any Product that You order from the Website. You further represent that Prairie Sky International KFT has the right to rely upon all information provided to Prairie Sky International KFT by You, and Prairie Sky International KFT may contact You by email, telephone or postal mail for any purpose, including but not limited to (i) follow-up calls, (ii) customer satisfaction surveys, and (iii) inquiries about any orders You placed, or considered placing, at or through the Website.
The Website and all of its contents including, but not limited to, articles, other text, photographs, illustrations, graphics, Prairie Sky International KFT, designs, logos, and the collection, arrangement, and assembly of all content (collectively, "the Intellectual Property") are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws. The Intellectual Property is the exclusive property of Prairie Sky International KFT or its licensors. No license or ownership rights in or to any of the Intellectual Property are conveyed to You by virtue of this Agreement or by Your purchase of any Product from the Website. Unless otherwise permitted by law, none of the Intellectual Property may be reproduced by You without Pine DesignsLimited’s prior written permission.
DISPUTE RESOLUTION BY BINDING ARBITRATION
We each agree to first contact each other with any disputes and provide a written description of the problem, all relevant documents/information, and the proposed resolution. You agree to contact Us with disputes by writing to Us to Prairie Sky International KFT
, 1011 Budapest, Szilágyi Dezsőtér 1. 2. em. Prairie Sky International KFT will contact You by letter to Your billing address You provided Us.
INSTEAD OF SUING IN COURT, WE EACH AGREE TO ARBITRATE DISPUTES
If either Prairie Sky International KFT or You wants to arbitrate a dispute, We each agree to send written notice to the other providing a description of the dispute, previous efforts to resolve the dispute, all supporting documents/information, and the proposed resolution. Notice to You will be sent to your billing address. We each agree to make attempts to resolve this dispute within forty-five (45) days of receipt of the notice to arbitrate, then We may submit the dispute to formal arbitration.
We each agree not to pursue arbitration on a consolidated or class wide basis. We each agree that any arbitration will be solely between You and Prairie Sky International KFT (not brought on behalf of or together with another individual’s claim). If for any reason any court or arbitrator hold that this restriction in unconscionable or unenforceable, then this agreement to arbitrate does not apply and the dispute must be brought in court.
No Class Actions TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, WE EACH WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO PURSUE DISPUTES ON A CONSOLIDATED OR CLASSWIDE BASIS; THAT IS, TO EITHER JOIN A CLAIM WITH THE CLAIM OF ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY, OR ASSERT A CLAIM IN A REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY ON BEHALF OF ANYONE ELSE IN ANY LAWSUIT, ARBITRATION, OR OTHER PROCEEDING.
No Trial By Jury TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, WE EACH WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY IN ANY LAWSUIT, ARBITRATION, OR OTHER PROCEEDING.
No waiver of or by Prairie Sky International KFT shall be deemed a waiver of any subsequent default of the same provision of this Agreement. If any term, clause or provision hereof is held invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the validity or operation of any other term, clause or provision and such invalid term, clause or provision shall be deemed to be severed from this Agreement.
All headings are solely for the convenience of reference and shall not affect the meaning, construction or effect of this Agreement.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to Your access and use of the Website and Your ordering and use of the Products, and supersedes and replaces all prior understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matters.
MODIFICATIONS OF AGREEMENT
Prairie Sky International KFT reserves the right to change any of the provisions posted herein and You agree to review these terms and conditions each time You visit the Website. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of any changes to these terms and conditions constitutes Your acceptance of such changes. Prairie Sky International KFT does not and will not assume any obligation to provide You with notice of any change to this document. Unless accepted by Prairie Sky International KFT in writing, these terms and conditions may not be amended by You.